Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Izayo

Izayo

7 hours ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

Fantastic. 

The only thing, 
I may be the only one. I feel like the volume of the guns are super loud compared to the other guns in the game. Is that intentional? 

the sound mostly came from 2000s games,  like l4d2  , Gmod , CS mods . not sure if it's too loud , but for me it's normal.maybe it's because I grew up with these game.

Sound resources are rare , I can't make multi variants for it .  not every sounds are usable,   

- the first one are usable but still too long it's need to be below 2 sec. for a shotgun that has fire rate below 130

- the second one are unusable it will does clack! , tick! noise at the end of the sound , I'm not a sound guy so I don't know what cause this

123123.thumb.jpg.d4db18eb742c6e9e835cebb3bc9c87f7.jpg

most of the sounds I find look like the second one. 

Izayo

Izayo

6 hours ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

Fantastic. 

The only thing, 
I may be the only one. I feel like the volume of the guns are super loud compared to the other guns in the game. Is that intentional? 

the sound mostly came from 2000s games,  like l4d2  , Gmod , CS mods . not sure if it's too loud , but for me it's normal.maybe it's because I grew up with these game.

Sound resources are rare , I can't multi variants for it .  not every sounds are usable,   

- the first one are usable but still too long it's need to be below 2 sec. for a shotgun that has fire rate below 130

- the second one are unusable it will does clack! , tick! noise at the end of the sound , I'm not a sound guy so I don't know what cause this

123123.thumb.jpg.d4db18eb742c6e9e835cebb3bc9c87f7.jpg

most of the sounds I find look like the second one.