Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
boban

boban

36 minutes ago, 8_Hussars said:

Interesting.  I am on Day 13 and have not had a screamer yet.  (well one but they were a sleeper in a POI)   There are a couple of vids out on the A21 heat mechanic.  Will have to see what I am missing. 

In one of my recent games I wanted to call screamer to farm xp. I put 12 fireplaces and waited for a few minutes... nothing. So I entered dm and seen that heat was below 80% (don't recall exact number, but it was yellow not red). So I pulled out my pipe pistol and started shooting. After a few clips I had finally called a screamer. I proceed to dispatch the small horde it summoned with my fists (no dogs, just regular zombies, IIRC not even running ones or just a few). The horde had another screamer, who called another mini-horde. I dispatched 2 or 3 additional hordes like that, before I took care of final screamer. But in my "base" I haven't got a screamer yet (but as I mostly loot now I don't have a lot going on there, forge and 2 campfires only, no chem station yet).

boban

boban

28 minutes ago, 8_Hussars said:

Interesting.  I am on Day 13 and have not had a screamer yet.  (well one but they were a sleeper in a POI)   There are a couple of vids out on the A21 heat mechanic.  Will have to see what I am missing. 

In one of my recent games I wanted to call screamer to farm xp. I put 12 fireplaces and waited for a few minutes... nothing. So I entered dm and seen that heat was below 80% (don't recall exact number, but it was yellow not red). So I pulled out my pipe pistol and started shooting. After a few clips I had finally called a screamer. I proceed to dispatch it and the small horde (no dogs, just regular zombies, IIRC not even running ones or just a few) it summoned with my fists. The horde had another screamer, who called another mini-horde. I dispatched 2 or 3 additional hordes like that, before I took care of final screamer. But in my "base" I haven't got a screamer yet (but as I mostly loot now I don't have a lot going on there, forge and 2 campfires only, no chem station yet).