Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ZamiZ

ZamiZ

So I think I have figured out some of it, but I still need help please. I am NOT using Alloc's Server Fixes that you download. This is strictly what is shipped with the dedicated server in the Mods folder. No other mods or installs on the server.

I set up my permissions as below so that only admin can access the console but the map is public.

<webmodules>
    <module name="web.map" permission_level="2000" />
    <module name="webapi.Command" permission_level="0">
      <method name="GET" permission_level="inherit" />
      <method name="POST" permission_level="inherit" />
      <method name="PUT" permission_level="inherit" />
      <method name="DELETE" permission_level="inherit" />
    </module>
  </webmodules>

I am assuming this means the settings screen are also permission level 0 only as I only see them when I login to the webpage. I am not sure if there is a webmodule setting just for the settings screen so I can let mods see it but nothing else.

So my screen for the web mod now looks like below. I can see the 5 random map markers made at initial load and create markers, but I cannot figure out how to edit or delete them. I can check one of the check boxes, but no option to delete or edit comes up. Right clicking gives the regular browser right click menu. What am I missing to be able to edit and delete markers?
Edit: Double clicking on the coordinate box will let you edit it or delete the coordinate, but not the full marker itself.
Edit2: Deleting the coordinate is only good while on that page. Going back to the map does not delete the marker and the coordinates return to normal on return to the settings page. Changing the coordinates work to move it.

image.thumb.png.ae1b009dd783d4a2e64ddfaf296cc379.png

Can anyone send me to documentation for this please? I haven't been able to find any documentation for any of this outside of the original Alloc's Server Fixes site and posts here about how to set up the permissions in the serveradmin.xml file.

ZamiZ

ZamiZ

So I think I have figured out some of it, but I still need help please. I am NOT using Alloc's Server Fixes that you download. This is strictly what is shipped with the dedicated server in the Mods folder. No other mods or installs on the server.

I set up my permissions as below so that only admin can access the console but the map is public.

<webmodules>
    </module>
  </webmodules>

I am assuming this means the settings screen are also permission level 0 only as I only see them when I login to the webpage. I am not sure if there is a webmodule setting just for the settings screen so I can let mods see it but nothing else.

So my screen for the web mod now looks like below. I can see the 5 random map markers made at initial load and create markers, but I cannot figure out how to edit or delete them. I can check one of the check boxes, but no option to delete or edit comes up. Right clicking gives the regular browser right click menu. What am I missing to be able to edit and delete markers? Edit: Double clicking on the coordinate box will let you edit it or delete the coordinate, but not the full marker itself. Edit2: Deleting the coordinate is only good while on that page. Going back to the map does not delete the marker and the coordinates return to normal on return to the settings page. Changing the coordinates work to move it.

Can anyone send me to documentation for this please? I haven't been able to find any documentation for any of this outside of the original Alloc's Server Fixes site and posts here about how to set up the permissions in the serveradmin.xml file.

ZamiZ

ZamiZ

<webmodules>
    </module>
  </webmodules>

So my screen for the web mod now looks like below. I can see the 5 random map markers made at initial load and create markers, but I cannot figure out how to edit or delete them. I can check one of the check boxes, but no option to delete or edit comes up. Right clicking gives the regular browser right click menu. What am I missing to be able to edit and delete markers? Edit: Double clicking on the coordinate box will let you edit it or delete the coordinate, but not the full marker itself.

ZamiZ

ZamiZ

<webmodules>
    </module>
  </webmodules>

So my screen for the web mod now looks like below. I can see the 5 random map markers made at initial load and create markers, but I cannot figure out how to edit or delete them. I can check one of the check boxes, but no option to delete or edit comes up. Right clicking gives the regular browser right click menu. What am I missing to be able to edit and delete markers?