Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
wyr3d

wyr3d

Curseforge have now added V 1.0 as a tag, so all my mods' tags have now been updated to reflect that (switched out the temp A21 tag to the new one)

@pgcstargate - I test all my mods before uploading. Your crash  was unlikely to have anything to do with my mod. Sorry for your loss, but from what I understand you used an old save file, failed to back it up - and that file was save data using a similar mod. NGL you were pretty much asking for trouble there. Who knows what that mod left behind when you pulled it out? Always, always, always backup your save files. Regardless of whether you are switching in mods or not. Every time you exit the game, you should make a backup. Even without mods the game has the potential to brick a save if there's a problem loading. That goes double during experimental builds.

Please note: I run a test on all my saves both individually, and as a collective - but I do not test them against other peoples mods. It would be impossible to do that for every mod out there, and unfair to do just a handful.

@ALo - Really? It exists in mine. Are you sure you downloaded the correct version? You should see the occasional hubcap on the road, or handing in some sheds, garages etc in game. Mining those out should drop a hubcap. They should also drop from cars the same as air filters. I have been farming them without issue, both in testing and my current playthrough (see image below) Besides, there's also a recipe so should you have the materials on hand, you can actually craft both hubcaps, and air filters.

EDIT - I have just checked again with a completely fresh install (I figured it may be possible my game had an old file that wasn't replaced) but no, this changed nothing. Mod still works fine, no issues. Looks like you must have downloaded the wrong version after all, ALo

hubcaps.jpg

wyr3d

wyr3d

Curseforge have now added V 1.0 as a tag, so all my mods' tags have now been updated to reflect that (switched out the temp A21 tag to the new one)

@pgcstargate - I test all my mods before uploading. Your crash  was unlikely to have anything to do with my mod. Sorry for your loss, but from what I understand you used an old save file, failed to back it up - and that file was save data using a similar mod. NGL you were pretty much asking for trouble there. Who knows what that mod left behind when you pulled it out? Always, always, always backup your save files. Regardless of whether you are switching in mods or not. Every time you exit the game, you should make a backup. Even without mods the game has the potential to brick a save if there's a problem loading. That goes double during experimental builds.

Please note: I run a test on all my saves both individually, and as a collective - but I do not test them against other peoples mods. It would be impossible to do that for every mod out there, and unfair to do just a handful.

@ALo - Really? It exists in mine. Are you sure you downloaded the correct version? You should see the occasional hubcap on the road, or handing in some sheds, garages etc in game. Mining those out should drop a hubcap. They should also drop from cars the same as air filters. I have been farming them without issue, both in testing and my current playthrough (see image below) Besides, there's also a recipe so should you have the materials on hand, you can actually craft both hubcaps, and air filters.

hubcaps.jpg