Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
wyr3d

wyr3d

Okay, so I have just uploaded the new version of the Not Just a Cosmetic mod, utilizing the changes ALo posted to display the effects . I also added a recipe, so the facial piercings are now available for crafting, and come unlocked by default. They require two silver nuggets, and some scrap iron to craft.  I also decided to keep the changes made to the cigar, since a thermal boost seemed appropriate, and I did not wish to make it too valuable over other options.

Curseforge should update soon, and the new version should be available when it completes

wyr3d

wyr3d

Okay, so I have just uploaded the new version of the Not Just a Cosmetic mod, utilizing the changes ALo posted to display the effects . The facial piercings are now available for crafting, and come unlocked by default. They require two silver nuggets, and some scrap iron to craft.  I also decided to keep the changes made to the cigar, since a thermal boost seemed appropriate, and I did not wish to make it too valuable over other options.

Curseforge should update soon, and the new version should be available when it completes

wyr3d

wyr3d

Okay, so I have just uploaded the new version of this mod, utilizing the changes ALo posted to display the effects . The facial piercings are now available for crafting, and come unlocked by default. They require two silver nuggets, and some scrap iron to craft.  I also decided to keep the changes made to the cigar, since a thermal boost seemed appropriate, and I did not wish to make it too valuable over other options.