Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
wyr3d

wyr3d

I don't use it myself, so maybe I missed a typo or something. There's been another EX update though, so I'll have to check that all the mods are still working in any case, so I'll look into it, and make updates if needed. If it's not a typo, then the only other thing I can think of is if you are using another mod that changes the same data, that may be causing a conflict.

EDIT - So, I've just tested this in the new Alpha, and it's working fine. I did not change anything, I simply downloaded my mod, and popped it into the mods folder. As i mentioned above, if you are seeing an issue it is probably due to a conflict with some other mod that is also changing the same same data.

Please try starting a game with just this mod installed, and let me know if that works fine by itself (as it should since I have just tested it by spawning every magazine, and specifically on the Rifle World magazine by spawning 20 and getting +5 for each one to 100) then I would suggest adding each of your other mods to find out which one is causing the conflict ^^ 

wyr3d

wyr3d

I don't use it myself, so maybe I missed a typo or something. There's been another EX update though, so I'll have to check that all the mods are still working in any case, so I'll look into it, and make updates if needed. If it's not a typo, then the only other thing I can think of is if you are using another mod that changes the same data, that may be causing a conflict.

wyr3d

wyr3d

I don't use it myself, so maybe I missed a typo or something. There's been another EX update though, so I'll have to check that all the mods are still working in any case, sp I'll look into it, and make updates if needed.