Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
wyr3d

wyr3d

For those of you who read my post on Perks and Magazines, the latest mod I added here (top of the list) addresses the points I brought up in that post. Or many you are just interested in the idea of a balanced out the perk system, rather than the Intellect heavy one The Fun Pimps has in the current build. In either case, check it out an dtell me what you think.

Mod is safe for existing saves, as the moved perks will copy over their current values (if you had a few points in Lockpicking/Intellect, these will be moved over with the mods Lockpicking/Persception - but bare in mind any points put into a new perk (such as Strength's new Handy Man) will be lost if you decide to revert back to since the game is unable to track perks not in the vanilla. Sadly it doesn't do simple math and refund the missing points either, so best to keep backups of your saves.

Also updated Not Just Iron Explosives to include Hubcap decorations as a source of hubcaps (prevously scrap iron)

wyr3d

wyr3d

For those of you who read my post on Perks and Magazines, the latest mod I added here (top of the list) addresses the points I brought up in that post. Or many you are just interested in the idea of a balanced out the perk system, rather than the Intellect heavy one The Fun Pimps has in the current build. In either case, check it out an dtell me what you think.

Mod is safe for existing saves, as the moved perks will copy over their current values (if you had a few points in Lockpicking/Intellect, these will be moved over with the mods Lockpicking/Persception - but bare in mind any points put into a new perk (such as Strength's new Handy Man) will be lost if you decide to revert back to since the game is unable to track perks not in the vanilla. Sadly it doesn't do simple math and refund the missing points either, so best to keep backups of your saves.