Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Tlasan

Tlasan

16 hours ago, arramus said:

Moddb recently updated their download system, and the upload of version .6 appears to have corrupted the Unity resource files. Since these are exactly the same files being used in Preppocalypse and Outback Roadies without issue, the issue appears to be storage location. I have just uploaded again to Moddb as version .7, and then downloaded and tested to confirm it is a viable mod in game.

The result works appropriately as intended with functional coops, the custom functional nests, and wheat feature.

All I can suggest it attempting to download again.

spacer.png

ill test it out. appreciate you taking the time for this.

verified it works again. got some weird crackling when moving around the beehives but its not an issue for me. could just be my game. again appreciate you taking the time for this.

Tlasan

Tlasan

16 hours ago, arramus said:

Moddb recently updated their download system, and the upload of version .6 appears to have corrupted the Unity resource files. Since these are exactly the same files being used in Preppocalypse and Outback Roadies without issue, the issue appears to be storage location. I have just uploaded again to Moddb as version .7, and then downloaded and tested to confirm it is a viable mod in game.

The result works appropriately as intended with functional coops, the custom functional nests, and wheat feature.

All I can suggest it attempting to download again.

spacer.png

ill test it out. appreciate you taking the time for this.