Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Pr00ch

Pr00ch

Learn-by-doing is the answer, and has been since 2018... frankly, it seems like someone on the dev team has some personal vendetta against it for some reason lol.

I genuinely return to A16 from time to time and despite the mountains of new content that have been added in the current build, I find it more fun to play. Sure, it wasn't a perfect system, but it just needed some TLC instead of being ripped out and replaced with something fundamentally worse for a survival game.

Pr00ch

Pr00ch

Learn-by-doing is the answer, and has been since 2018... frankly, it seems like someone on the dev team has some personal vendetta against it for some reason lol

I genuinely return to A16 from time to time and despite the mountains of new content that have been added in the current build, I find it more fun to play.

Pr00ch

Pr00ch

Learn-by-doing is the answer, and has been since 2016... frankly, it seems like someone on the dev team has some personal vendetta against it for some reason lol

I genuinely return to A16 from time to time and despite the mountains of new content that have been added in the current build, I find it more fun to play.

Pr00ch

Pr00ch

Learn-by-doing is the answer, and has been since 2016... frankly, it seems like someone on the dev team has some personal vendetta against it for some reason lol

Pr00ch

Pr00ch

Learn-by-doing is the very ostensibly correct answer, and it has been since 2016... frankly, it seems like someone on the dev team has some personal vendetta against it for some reason lol