Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
John Black

John Black

On 7/10/2023 at 5:35 AM, For4ger said:

In my opinion, you just need to go back and refine the "Learn by Doing" system by changing the crafting level - instead of creating a million stone axes, the leveling of their crafting skill should increase when using them. An example - the more you shoot from a bow, the better you understand how it works, the more good a bow you can craft. That's all, everyone plays as he likes and progresses.

I was thinking more in the line of inspecting items but since devs are in the habit of simplifying and dumbing down I never thought it worth trying to put my thoughts into words... non-english so PITA to accurately try and articulate things

John Black

John Black

On 7/10/2023 at 5:35 AM, For4ger said:

In my opinion, you just need to go back and refine the "Learn by Doing" system by changing the crafting level - instead of creating a million stone axes, the leveling of their crafting skill should increase when using them. An example - the more you shoot from a bow, the better you understand how it works, the more good a bow you can craft. That's all, everyone plays as he likes and progresses.

I was thinking more in the line of inspecting items but since devs are in the habit of simplifying and dumping down I never thought it worth trying to put my thoughts into words... non-english so PITA to accurately try and articulate things