Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Rotor

Rotor

1 hour ago, Krougal said:

My big question for you and other people that don't quest. I mean seriously, WTAF do you people spend your time doing?

When you dont bike around, it takes a long time to walk 10 blocks :).

Seriously, the biggest change with water for my playstyle is I cant run around.  I have to walk.  Without that bicycle, times is no longer a luxury.  

I usually spend one day just hunting chickens and picking up stones because I dont want burn stamina mining rock.  As of right now, I need about 300 arrows for a comfortable horde night.

I also play dead is dead, so I dont tend to just Rambo into places, so it takes longer.

Yes, I always level slow, day 34.

image.png.28edac439df1be1629c14d941f227d7c.png

Forgot, 60 min days.

Rotor

Rotor

1 hour ago, Krougal said:

My big question for you and other people that don't quest. I mean seriously, WTAF do you people spend your time doing?

When you dont bike around, it takes a long time to walk 10 blocks :).

Seriously, the biggest change with water for my playstyle is I cant run around.  I have to walk.  Without that bicycle, times is no longer a luxury.  

I usually spend one day just hunting chickens and picking up stones because I dont want burn stamina mining rock.  As of right now, I need about 300 arrows for a comfortable horde night.

Yes, I always level slow, day 34.

image.png.28edac439df1be1629c14d941f227d7c.png

Forgot, 60 min days.