Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RipClaw

RipClaw

1 hour ago, OgreSlayeR said:

Don't know about the rest of you, but I was tired of tossing out empty jars and empty food cans after eating and drinking to save inventory space and I'm glad I don't have to now. Definitely a good byproduct of the water change.

In my case it is the opposite. I have kept cans and jars for oil and glue production.

1 hour ago, OgreSlayeR said:

I think it's just human nature that most people hate change. It would be interesting to see if this change had always existed in the game if people would be really care as much.

Surely not. I think not many people are bothered by the fact that you do not need water nearby for the plants to grow, but that was different in an earlier alpha and it would be more realistic.

Also, not all changes affect everyone equally. In an agility play-through, I was using exploding crossbow bolts for horde night. I was using up to 100 pieces of duct tape a week just for that. On the other hand, someone using a machine gun, for example, does not need duct tape to make ammunition.

RipClaw

RipClaw

29 minutes ago, OgreSlayeR said:

Don't know about the rest of you, but I was tired of tossing out empty jars and empty food cans after eating and drinking to save inventory space and I'm glad I don't have to now. Definitely a good byproduct of the water change.

In my case it is the opposite. I have kept cans and jars for oil and glue production.

34 minutes ago, OgreSlayeR said:

I think it's just human nature that most people hate change. It would be interesting to see if this change had always existed in the game if people would be really care as much.

Surely not. I think not many people are bothered by the fact that you do not need water nearby for the plants to grow, but that was the case in an earlier alpha and it would be more realistic.

Also, not all changes affect everyone equally. In an agility play-through, I was using exploding crossbow bolts for horde night. I was using up to 100 pieces of duct tape a week just for that. On the other hand, someone using a machine gun, for example, does not need duct tape to make ammunition.