Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RevenantWit

RevenantWit

Simple UI Update v3.1.0

-[FIX] Added back the xpath line to remove the default food and water bars. (accidentally removed in first big rewrite)

-[Added] An Alt_Configs folder with alternate configs has been added. These are to swap xmls for different default layouts. There's a text file in the mods folder with a little more info.

Simple UI No Options Update v3.1.0

-[FIX] Added back the xpath line to remove the default food and water bars. (accidentally removed in first big rewrite)

-[Added] An Alt_Configs folder with alternate configs has been added. These are to swap the windows xml to any layout Simple UI offers. There's a text file in the mods folder with a little more info.

I will hopefully be able to update the Toolbelts tomorrow with Alt Configs as well but no promises.
I'm also still looking into an issue with controllers, no word on that one yet.

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

Simple UI Update v3.1.0

-[Added] An Alt_Configs folder with alternate configs has been added. These are to swap xmls for a different default layouts. There's a text file in the mods folder with a little more info.

-[Added] An Alt_Configs folder with alternate configs has been added. These are to swap the windows xml to any layout Simple UI offers. There's a text file in the mods folder with a little more info.

I will hopefully be able to update the Toolbelts tomorrow with Alt Configs as well but no promises.
I'm also still looking into an issue with controllers, no word on that one yet.

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

Simple UI Update v3.1.0

-[Added] An Alt_Configs folder with alternate configs has been added. These are to swap xmls for a different default layouts. There's a text file in the mods folder with a little more info.