Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RevenantWit

RevenantWit

1 hour ago, Bezerker Viking said:

I havent read through this entire thread but there's a small problem, if there's an icon on the left side hud, say lacerated limb or something, you cannot click on the icon to get more detailed information about it, this is important info for new players & old players if TFP ad something new. Thx.

Edit: oh and having the numbers above the toolbelt slots for all but one design is horrible, I would prefer not to see all those numbers, a toggle button would be great.

This was the trade off for the custom buff panels. If you hover over a buff you can still see a detailed name and timer. And if you want a description for that buff you can still open the character screen and look. Not being able to click on it seemed pretty trivial to me as all it does is open the character screen that you would read the buff description from. Didn't really figure that would be a challenge and is where most people look for detailed character info anyway. (edited side not on this:  After opening inventory it's actually farther to mouse to a buff above hud than just switch to character info, just sayin 😜)

And as far as the toolbelt goes you may want to read the description and/or actually try it out as there is literally a toggle and all layouts aside one has a version without toolbelt numbers. The only reason the Alternate layout doesn't is because it would look the same as the default. All that is also listed in the info for the toolbelt. Unless you mean the no options version but that's why it's called no options.

Hope this helps 👍

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

I havent read through this entire thread but there's a small problem, if there's an icon on the left side hud, say lacerated limb or something, you cannot click on the icon to get more detailed information about it, this is important info for new players & old players if TFP ad something new. Thx.

Edit: oh and having the numbers above the toolbelt slots for all but one design is horrible, I would prefer not to see all those numbers, a toggle button would be great.

This was the trade off for the custom buff panels. If you hover over a buff you can still see a detailed name and timer. And if you want a description for that buff you can still open the character screen and look. Not being able to click on it seemed pretty trivial to me as all it does is open the character screen that you would read the buff description from. Didn't really figure that would be a challenge and is where most people look for detailed character info anyway.

And as far as the toolbelt goes you may want to read the description and/or actually try it out as there is literally a toggle and all layouts aside one has a version without toolbelt numbers. The only reason the Alternate layout doesn't is because it would look the same as the default. All that is also listed in the info for the toolbelt. Unless you mean the no options version but that's why it's called no options.

Hope this helps 👍

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

This was the trade off for the custom buff panels. If you hover over a buff you can see a detailed name and timer. And if you want a description for that buff you can still open the character screen and look. Not being able to click on it seemed pretty trivial to me as all it does is open the character screen that you would read the buff description from. Didn't really figure that would be a challenge and is where most people look for detailed character info anyway.

Hope this helps 👍

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

59 minutes ago, Bezerker Viking said:

If you hover over a buff you can see a detailed name and timer. And if you want a description for that buff you can still open the character screen and look. Not being able to click on it seemed pretty trivial to me as all it does is open the character screen that you would read the buff description from. Didn't really figure that would be a challenge and is where most people look for detailed character info anyway.

Hope this helps 👍

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

49 minutes ago, Bezerker Viking said:

If you hover over a buff you can see a detailed name and timer. And if you want a description for that buff you can still open the character screen and look. Not being able to click on it seemed pretty trivial to me as all it does is open the character screen that you would read the buff description from. Didn't really figure that would be a challenge and is where most people look for detailed character info anyway.

And as far as the toolbelt goes you may want to read the description and/or actually try it out as there is literally a toggle and all layouts aside one has a version without toolbelt numbers. The only reason the Alternate layout doesn't is because it would look the same as the default. All that is also listed in the info for the toolbelt.

Hope this helps 👍