Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RevenantWit

RevenantWit

27 minutes ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

does this work with Khaines bigger toolbelt? thanks!

Simple UI Toolbelt would definitely not.

Everything else should work though I would imagine but can't say for sure as thats not my mod.

I might consider a toolbelt patch at some point but really don't like the idea of starting that trend as it becomes a slippery slope fast. Make one patch for one mod then next thing you know everyone wants you to make a patch for their fav mod as well 🤣

All Simple UI modlets are completely free use though and anyone is welcome to do anything they want with them with no strings attached. Up to and including modifying them and uploading versions that work with something else.

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

19 minutes ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

does this work with Khaines bigger toolbelt? thanks!

Simple UI Toolbelt would definitely not.

Everything else should work though I would imagine but can't say for sure as thats not my mod.

I might consider a toolbelt patch at some point but really don't like the idea of starting that trend as it becomes a slippery slope fast. Make one patch for one mod then next thing you know everyone wants you to make a patch for their fav mod as well 🤣