Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RevenantWit

RevenantWit

8 hours ago, Zagan said:

I have always loved Simple UI by Steadman420. Nice to see it back.

But can you make a 120 slot for storage chests?

I have thought about it. I'm trying to keep everything existing save friendly though. (All mods should be able to not only be installed but removed without affecting existing saves) So when I do get around to this I most likely would make extra storage containers that have a larger inventory. Might even just replace the vanilla recipe with the new ones, not sure. This way at least it wouldn't affect existing containers.

Might be a little though as I'm still a day or two away from finishing up the 3.0 version of the left hud and toolbelt but can look into it after that. Then it will be time for me to catch up on some game playing before coming back for the right side hud so it matches the left :D

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

8 hours ago, Zagan said:

I have always loved Simple UI by Steadman420. Nice to see it back.

But can you make a 120 slot for storage chests?

I have thought about it. I'm trying to keep everything existing save friendly though so when I do get around to this I most likely would make extra storage containers That have a larger inventory. This way it wouldn't affect existing containers.

Might be a little though as I'm still a day or two away from finishing up the 3.0 version of the left hud and toolbelt but can look into it after that. Then it will be time for me to catch up on some game playing before coming back for the right side hud so it matches the left :D