Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RevenantWit

RevenantWit

Simple UI / Simple UI No Options Update v2.2.0

[FIX] Food and water no longer bounce between 99% and 100% while overfilling. However you will no longer see 99%. Food and water will go from 98% to 100% and when going down will go from 100% to 98%. This seemed a way better trade off to me then the bouncing between 99 and 100 the entire time you're overfilling. And with that fix there is no longer any known issues with any of the modlets.

Under The Hood Changes

All the changes below will only affect those who edit the mod. Normal mod users will not be affected by these changes.

I made templates for the stat bars and buffs used in Simple UI that can be found in the controls xml.

Everything in the windows xml was rewrote using these new templates.

The stat bars should actually be much easier to change basic things on now like bar size, content color, icon color, text size, etc...

More complex changes though would need the template edited or just the bar itself replaced in the windows xml.

Since these elements are used often in the version with options this will make things much easier for me going forward.

Simple UI No Options got the same treatment mostly just to keep it in line with the main mod.

I've also forced the vanilla Buffpopout to not be visible in Simple UI No Options instead of moving it off screen so that it just never gets rendered.

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

Simple UI / Simple UI No Options Update v2.2.0

[FIX] Food and water no longer bounce between 99% and 100% while overfilling. However you will no longer see 99%. Food and water will go from 98% to 100% and when going down will go from 100% to 98%. This seemed a way better trade off to me then the bouncing between 99 and 100 the entire time you're overfilling. And with that fix there is no longer any known issues with any of the modlets.

Under The Hood Changes

All the changes below will only affect those who edit the mod. Normal mod users will not be affected by these changes.

I made templates for the stat bars and buffs used in Simple UI that can be found in the controls xml.

The stat bars should actually be much easier to change basic things on now like bar size, content color, icon color, text size, etc...

More complex changes though would need the template edited or just the bar itself replaced in the windows xml.

Since these elements are used often in the version with options this will make things much easier for me going forward.

Simple UI No Options got the same treatment mostly just to keep it in line with the main mod.

I've also forced the vanilla Buffpopout to not be visible in Simple UI No Options instead of moving it off screen so that it is just never gets rendered instead.

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

Simple UI Update v2.2.0

Under The Hood Changes

I've also forced the vanilla Buffpopout to not be visible in Simple UI No Options instead of moving it off screen so that it is just never gets rendered instead.

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

Simple UI Update v2.2.0

Under The Hood Changes

I've also forced the vanilla Buffpopout to not be visible in Simple UI No Options instead of moving it of screen so that it is just never gets rendered instead.