Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Dark Wun

Dark Wun

19 hours ago, Survior said:

so having a tough time getting water for 2 game days after which you will have a magic water dispenser and the ability to drink directly from any lake (with a helmet filter)

oh you just made me realize something here. Helmet filter + sipping from water sources is now the way to go:

can't we just make small wells all around a world (literally a stone structure, 1 block deep, fill it up with water) and then take a sip when we are thirsty? no need to carry water around, so you save at least one inventory space. I personally didn't like to waste a helmet mod on this filter in A20, but I suppose you could just carry it around in your inventory and swap when you need a drink. Lots of micromanagement to manage thirst, but oh well.

Am I wrong here?

Does sipping from a small water source eventually deplete/consume it?

Dark Wun

Dark Wun

19 hours ago, Survior said:

so having a tough time getting water for 2 game days after which you will have a magic water dispenser and the ability to drink directly from any lake (with a helmet filter)

oh you just made me realize something here. Helmet filter + sipping from water sources is now the way to go:

can't we just make small wells all around a world (literally a stone structure, 1 block deep, fill it up with water) and then take a sip when we are thirsty? no need to carry water around, so you save at least one inventory space. I personally didn't like to waste a helmet mod on this filter in A20, but I suppose you could just carry it around in your inventory and swap when you need a drink. Lots of micromanagement to manage thirst, but oh well.

Am I wrong here?