Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Adagio

Adagio

managed to solve my problem, thank you!

Edit: Sorry for the trouble, I've managed to make it work!

Spoiler

Hello, Sam!

Thank you for the mod, I especially really enjoyed the stoves!

I'm sorry if this is a bit out of the scope, but recently I installed a UI mod and sadly opening the Working Stoves using that UI messes up the layout of the windows, which puzzles me because opening the vanilla Campfire is fine. I've looked at the mod code and I couldn't figure out what is different between the Working Stove and vanilla Campfire code. If it is not too much to ask could you maybe help me take a quick look?

when I open vanilla Campfire it looks like this 

Spoiler

spacer.png

when I open working Stove it looks like this

Spoiler

spacer.png

the UI mod I'm using is this.

I know that this is not a problem with your mod, but rather more an issue with the UI instead, but I'm already at my wit's end lol

Adagio

Adagio

Hello, Sam!

I'm sorry if this is a bit out of the scope, but recently I installed a UI mod and sadly opening the Working Stoves using that UI messes up the layout of the windows, which puzzles me because opening the vanilla Campfire is fine. I've looked at the mod code and I couldn't figure out what is different between the Working Stove and vanilla Campfire code. If it is not too much to ask could you maybe help me take a quick look?

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

I know that this is not a problem with your mod, but rather more an issue with the UI instead, but I'm already at my wit's end lol

Adagio

Adagio

Hello, Sam!

spacer.png

spacer.png