Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RipClaw

RipClaw

1 hour ago, OgreSlayeR said:

I think it should be balanced for questing and looting, but I think the Crack-A-Book stores give way too many magazines at the moment.

That's funny because in A20 it was the other way round. You mainly got paper and only a few schematics or books.

That was also one of the main concerns about the Learn by Reading system, that this trend would continue and you would only find heaps of paper and no magazines.

1 hour ago, OgreSlayeR said:

I'm not sure how the devs feel about it (I would like if they comment about their intended progression speed), but if it was up to me as I stated before I would ideally have you during the first whole week in just primitive stuff.

I actually had only primitive weapons and tools for the first week. I fought my first horde with a Q5 wooden club.

Currently I am on day 10 and have Q5 iron tools. I could theoretical craft steel tools but don't have enough parts. So this will take a while but is not a big deal.

What I could buy from the trader is pretty much on par with what I can craft but that's only because I haven't invested any points in Daring Adventurer and limit myself to one quest per day. Otherwise, the trader would sell me T3 items by now.

RipClaw

RipClaw

46 minutes ago, OgreSlayeR said:

I think it should be balanced for questing and looting, but I think the Crack-A-Book stores give way too many magazines at the moment.

That's funny because in A20 it was the other way round. You mainly got paper and only a few schematics or books.

48 minutes ago, OgreSlayeR said:

I'm not sure how the devs feel about it (I would like if they comment about their intended progression speed), but if it was up to me as I stated before I would ideally have you during the first whole week in just primitive stuff.

I actually had only primitive weapons and tools for the first week. I fought my first horde with a Q5 wooden club.

Currently I am on day 10 and have Q5 iron tools. I could theoretical craft steel tools but don't have enough parts. So this will take a while but is not a big deal.

What I could buy from the trader is pretty much on par with what I can craft but that's because I haven't invested any points in Daring Adventurer and limit myself to one quest per day.