Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Karbantms

Karbantms

On 6/25/2023 at 2:01 PM, wolverine576 said:

Could you make a patch for your 15 slot toolbelt to work with SMX - SMXhud, SMXmenu, SMXui (Alpha21)?

https://7daystodiemods.com/zmxhudcptb15/ - This patch still works in A21. (You need both mods + patch)

On 7/5/2023 at 9:11 PM, Sixx said:

hmm.. we talk about this ?

f706e35a57fa8253877affaf301fb738.png.ed36008e5b161c757214e1e5c0ef9749.png

Mod is successfull loaded 🤫

or could it be that my HUD / UI mod can be a cause? I use SMX/ZMX HUD & UI

You need to edit "...\Mods\SMXhud\Config\XUi\windows.xml" you need to remove SMXs custom location window...

REMOVE EVERYTHING BETWEEN:

<!--    // SMX // Location Display -->
<remove xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowLocation']" /> (LEAVE THIS LINE. THIS IS REMOVING VANILLA LOCATION WINDOW)

AND

<!--    // SMX // LevelXP Display -->

MESSAGE FOR KHAINE

Thanks for all the work! ❤️ You make this game much more bearable 😄
Not to sound ungrateful but could you make 12 slots toolbelt version? 15 seems like overkill for me yet with 10 Im always short one or two slots 😄
I tried to edit your mod, but there were still 3 invisible slots I needed to scroll through. I know its in dll file and I think I even found it (only a theory, I dont dabble in C#) but I was unable to edit and compile your file despite trying several programs... so... pretty please? 👏

Karbantms

Karbantms

Could you make a patch for your 15 slot toolbelt to work with SMX - SMXhud, SMXmenu, SMXui (Alpha21)?

https://7daystodiemods.com/zmxhudcptb15/ - This patch still works in A21. (You need both mods + patch)

You need to edit "...\Mods\SMXhud\Config\XUi\windows.xml" you need to remove SMXs custom location window...

<remove xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowLocation']" /> (LEAVE THIS LINE. THIS IS REMOVING VANILLA LOCATION WINDOW)

AND

MESSAGE FOR KHAINE

Thanks for all the work! You make this game much more bearable :D
Not to sound ungrateful but could you make 12 slots toolbelt version? 15 seems like overkill for me yet with 10 Im always short one or two slots :D
I tried to edit your mod, but there were still 3 invisible slots I needed to scroll through. I know its in dll file and I think I even found it (only a theory, I dont dabble in C#) but I was unable to edit and compile your file despite trying several programs... so... pretty please?

Karbantms

Karbantms

AND

Thanks for all the work! You make this game much more bearable :D
Not to sound ungrateful but could you make 12 slots toolbelt version? 15 seems like overkill for me yet with 10 Im always short one or two slots :D
I tried to edit your mod, but there were still 3 invisible slots I needed to scroll through. I know its in dll file and I think I even found it (only a theory, I dont dabble in C#) but I was unable to edit and compile your file despite trying several programs... so... pretty please?