Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RevenantWit

RevenantWit

6 hours ago, Dangergirl said:

<config>
    <append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='playerMale']">
        <effect_group>
            <passive_effect name="DamageModifier" operation="perc_add" value="-1">
                <requirement name="!HitLocation" body_parts="Head"/>
                <requirement name="EntityTagCompare" target="other" tags="zombie"/>
            </passive_effect>
        </effect_group>
    </append>
</config>

I think you might mean this to edit the damage. It's negative 1. Would anyone have a suggestion as I am not sure what number to put in to have headshots insta kill. I would put in 100 is that good or would it be -100? The minus symbol is throwing me off. Thank you in advance

Ok so damage modifier means this is a multiplier so setting to 100 might be rather excessive. The above snippet seems to be making it so you do almost no damage to anywhere but the head. The "!" in front of HitLocation means not so not HitLocation head.

To get more damage to head shots simply copy that entire effect_group and past it below that one(but still above the </append>), then rename DamageModifier to HeadDamageModifier and set the -1 to 1 or 2 and remove the ! before HitLocation. This would give you 1 to 2 times more damage to only the head. This could even be taken further to only include the tags of the zombies you want to do more headshot damage to.

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

<config>
        <effect_group>
            </passive_effect>
        </effect_group>
    </append>
</config>

I think you might mean this to edit the damage. It's negative 1. Would anyone have a suggestion as I am not sure what number to put in to have headshots insta kill. I would put in 100 is that good or would it be -100? The minus symbol is throwing me off. Thank you in advance

Ok so damage modifier means this is a multiplier so setting to 100 might be rather excessive. The above snippet seems to be making it so you do almost no damage to anywhere but the head. The "!" in front of HitLocation means not so not HitLocation head.

To get more damage to head shots simply copy that entire effect_group and past it below that one(but still above the </append>, then rename DamageModifier to HeadDamageModifier and set the -1 to 1 or 2 and remove the ! before HitLocation. This would give you 1 to 2 times more damage to only the head. This could even be taken further to only include the tags of the zombies you want to do more headshot damage to.

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

<config>
        <effect_group>
            </passive_effect>
        </effect_group>
    </append>
</config>

Ok so damage modifier means this is a multiplier so setting to 100 might be rather excessive. The above snippet is seems to be making it so you do almost no damage to anywhere but the head. The "!" in front of HitLocation means not so not HitLocation head.

To get more damage to head shots simply copy that entire effect_group and past it below that one(but still above the </append>, then rename DamageModifier to HeadDamageModifier and set the -1 to 1 or 2 and remove the ! before HitLocation. This would give you 1 to 2 times more damage to only the head. This could even be taken further to only include the tags of the zombies you want to do more headshot damage to.

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

<config>
        <effect_group>
            </passive_effect>
        </effect_group>
    </append>
</config>

Ok so damage modifier means this is a multiplier so setting to 100 might be rather excessive. The above snippet is seems to be making it so you do almost no damage to anywhere but the head. The "!" in front of HitLocation mean not so not HitLoacation head.

To get more damage to head shots simply copy that entire effect_group and past it below that one(but still above the </append>, then rename DamageModifier to HeadDamageModifier and set the -1 to 1 or 2 and remove the ! before HitLocation. This would give you 1 to 2 times more damage to only the head.

RevenantWit

RevenantWit

<config>
        <effect_group>
            </passive_effect>
        </effect_group>
    </append>
</config>

Ok so damage modifier mean this is a multiplier so setting to 100 might be rather excessive. The above snippet is seems to be making it so you do almost no damage to anywhere but the head. The "!" in front of HitLocation mean not so not HitLoacation head.

To get more damage to head shots simply copy that entire effect_group and past it below that one(but still above the </append>, then rename DamageModifier to HeadDamageModifier and set the -1 to 1 or 2 and remove the ! before HitLocation. This would give you 1 to 2 times more damage to only the head.