Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Crypted

Crypted

My list of things I would like to see in Alpha 22/Gold other than what's on the Roadmap to Gold and Beyond already. 

• More Zombies (So it's not the same zombies that your killing over and over again)
  • More Artwork/Decorations maybe with some graffiti in some run-down areas 
  • More Traps/Turrets 
  •  POI's (This is definitely already going to happen) I would love more bunker/underground POI's 
  • More Options in Settings (like the small containers going poof when you search and loot all of it in Alpha 21, I personally don't like that)
  • Hazmat Suit Fix (I think they said this would be fixed soon anyway) 
  • Maybe a Dog/Wolf Companion (I know this was talked about but I think this will be a really nice addition to the game other than the noise from barking)
  • At Least One More Trader (So your not visiting the same trader in different areas on the map)
  • Better Farming/Living Off The Land With (More Variety of Seeds to Grow)
  • More Weapons/Mods 
  • At Least One More Vehicle like a boat for example
  • Some Working Elevators (Not All Have To Be Working Just a Few)
  • Better Animal Models And More Kinds of Animals
  • Maybe More Types/Kinds Of Skill Books
  • Maybe More Perks/Perk Points applied to existing perks that are not complete
  • Optimization/Bug Fixes (This is already going to happen before the game goes gold)
  • A Hazard similar to the fire hazard coming to Alpha 21 but with maybe poisonous gas also 
  • Better Looking Backpack
  • Better Drinking/Eating Animations (which was talked about at some point) 
  • Maybe adding the Athletics perk back (where you run that perk over time Improves your stamina and recovers faster)

I know all of this would be a lot of work and some not really needed/wanted but would be greatly appreciated. 

What do you think should get added to Alpha 22? 

I hope that I give you all ideas for Alpha 22/Gold. 

Crypted

Crypted

My list of things I would like to see in Alpha 22/Gold other than what's on the Roadmap to Gold and Beyond already. 

• More Zombies (So it's not the same zombies that your killing over and over again)
  • More Traps/Turrets 
  •  POI's (This is definitely already going to happen) I would love more bunker/underground POI's 
  • More Options in Settings (like the small containers going poof when you search and loot all of it in Alpha 21, I personally don't like that)
  • Maybe a Dog/Wolf Companion (I know this was talked about but I think this will be a really nice addition to the game other than the noise from barking)
  • At Least One More Trader (So your not visiting the same trader in different areas on the map)
  • More Weapons/Mods 
  • At Least One More Vehicle like a boat for example
  • Some Working Elevators (Not All Have To Be Working Just a Few)
  • Optimization/Bug Fixes (This is already going to happen before the game goes gold)
  • A Hazard similar to the fire hazard coming to Alpha 21 but with maybe poisonous gas also 
  • Better Looking Backpack

I know all of this would be a lot of work and some not really needed/wanted but would be greatly appreciated. 

Crypted

Crypted

• More Traps/Turrets 
  • At Least One More Trader (Perhaps a trader who specializes in selling building materials/resources)
  • More Weapons/Mods 
  • At Least One More Vehicle like a boat for a example
  • Some Working Elevators (Not All Have To Be Working) 
  • Better Looking Backpack and/or a variety of backpacks