Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
stevojhall

stevojhall

fixed the issue, no items xml file needed

Edit: fixed - redownloaded for the 3rd or 4th time fixed it for me (item_modifiers file kept downloading as 120kb but showed as 127kb on download page at least this time)

stevojhall

stevojhall

Rings are not showing in game (creative menu or loot) and i'm looking at the relics xmls and there is an items xml showing starting with 

<Config>
	<setattribute xpath="/items/item[@name='ammoArrowExploding']/effect_group[@name='ammoArrowExploding']/passive_effect[@name='EntityDamage']" name="tags">perkArchery,perkDemolitionsExpert</setattribute>
	<set xpath="/items/item[@name='gunBotT1JunkSledge']/effect_group[@name='gunBotT1JunkSledge']/passive_effect[@name='MaxRange']/@value">3.25</set>
	<set xpath="/items/item[@name='gunBotT1JunkSledge']/effect_group[@name='gunBotT1JunkSledge']/passive_effect[@name='BlockRange']/@value">3.25</set>

<!-- Effect from Relic: Mecha Grasp -->
	<append xpath="/items/item[@name='gunBotT1JunkSledge']">
		<effect_group name="relic_mechagrasp_shock">
			<requirement name="HasBuff" buff="buffRelicEquippedMechagrasp"/>
			<requirement name="HasBuff" buff="buffRelicMechagraspCharge"/>
			<requirement name="CVarCompare" cvar="stat_mechagrasp_charge" operation="GTE" value="100"/>

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfAttackedOther" action="AddBuff" target="otherAOE" range="4" target_tags="zombie,animal" buff="buffRelicMechagraspShock"/>
			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfAttackedOther" action="ModifyCVar" target="self" cvar="stat_mechagrasp_charge" operation="set" value="0"/>
			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfAttackedOther" action="AddBuff" target="otherAOE" range="4" target_tags="zombie,animal" buff="buffRelicMechagraspShock"/>
		</effect_group>
	</append>

Sorry i'm not meaning to sound like i'm trying to argue with you, I was sure that older versions had an item file and as this is not working for me thought that was the reason, I would really like to find a way for this to work. Also I cant find an older version to check against.