Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LittleMonstersTV

LittleMonstersTV

Unfortunately this is what this mod author is like...  These are messages that he had sent after his mod was pulled or reported.  In one of them he is describing how he took the XML from one of my modlets and directly put it into one of his XML files after people had reported the mod on Nexus.

I should probably also mention that these 3 messages are in their entirety and he had no messages, replies or contact from me prior to.

RicTrager2D.PNG

RicTrager2D 2.PNG

LittleMonstersTV

LittleMonstersTV

Unfortunately this is what this mod author is like...  These are messages that he had sent after his mod was pulled or reported.  In one of them he is describing how he took the XML from one of my modlets and directly put it into one of his XML files after people had reported the mod on Nexus.

It's probably also mention that these 3 messages are in their entirety and he had no messages, replies or contact from me prior to.

RicTrager2D.PNG

RicTrager2D 2.PNG

LittleMonstersTV

LittleMonstersTV

RicTrager2D.PNG

RicTrager2D 2.PNG