Auger recoil removal request or how to do it?

bigpak

Hello, I absolutely cannot stand the recoil/screen shaking on the auger any longer, and any way I have tried to remove it via items.xml has had zero success.

I've tried commenting out these lines, i've tried changing the values, I have had no success. 

<passive_effect name="SpreadDegreesVertical" operation="base_set" value=".5" tags="perkMiner69r"/>
		<passive_effect name="SpreadDegreesHorizontal" operation="base_set" value=".5" tags="perkMiner69r"/>
		<passive_effect name="KickDegreesVerticalMin" operation="base_set" value="-.35" tags="perkMiner69r"/>
		<passive_effect name="KickDegreesVerticalMax" operation="base_set" value=".35" tags="perkMiner69r"/>
		<passive_effect name="KickDegreesHorizontalMin" operation="base_set" value="-.35" tags="perkMiner69r"/>
		<passive_effect name="KickDegreesHorizontalMax" operation="base_set" value=".35" tags="perkMiner69r"/>

Does anyone have a way to get rid of the recoil/screen shaking on the auger? I'd be forever grateful if someone could make a mod or tell me how to edit it in order to get it to work. Thank you for your time.

Archived