Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Novus25

Novus25

First of all I wanted to thank you for such a great mod! I remember downloading the first version 2 years ago and it was already such a progress in comparison of vanilla guns. 

Nevertheless, I have couple of question about the configuration of gun movement inertia when moving around with mouse. What parameters do I need to lower in DLX-ConfigFile.xml to decrease the gun sway and more slowed down movement of a gun when turning around with mouse?  I would like to keep the gun lowering on run though. 

Second question is when do you plan to change iron sights on remaining weapons (M60, Sniper Rifle, Pipe Weapons and Auto Shotgun) ? So far they remained unchanged and the mods on Pipe weapons are only partially visible.

And at last I wanted to suggest you to add the change in look of the guns depending on their level of quality, since I have seen you seamlessly adding barrel extentions of same textures look and quality to numerous guns in game (for instance 44 Magnum and Pipe Rifle), it would be really great to see the more high quality parts of more scrappy weapons. For example: AK getting more factory like wooden stock with the same pipe adaptor in connection to reciever, high tier AK having sort of AR styled stock with same design higher quality pipe adaptor, without shovel handle of butt stock))

Another one is Bolt Action rifle having not broken wooden furniture and stock at mid level of quality and more polymer like stock and frame furniture at high level of quality correspondingly.

These changes would also reflect that knowing the technology a bit better, the production of better parts for guns that are not inside reciever are not so hard. Even in real life gun enthusiats craft their own handles/stocks from scratch and they do not look half scrappy.

So those are my questions/suggestions. And again, thank you for a great mod.

Novus25

Novus25

First of all I wanted to thank you for such a great mod! I remember downloading the first version 2 years ago and it was already such a progress in comparison of vanilla guns. 

Nevertheless, I have couple of question about the configuration of gun movement inertia when moving around with mouse. What parameters do I need to lower in DLX-ConfigFile.xml to decrease the gun sway and more slowed down movement of a gun when turning around with mouse?  I would like to keep the gun lowering on run though. 

Second question is when do you plan to change iron sights on remaining weapons (M60, Sniper Rifle, Pipe Weapons and Auto Shotgun) ? So far they remained unchanged and the mods on Pipe weapons are only partially visible.

And at last I wanted to suggest you to add the change in look of the guns depending on their level of quality, since I have seen you seamlessly adding barrel extentions of same textures look and quality to numerous guns in game (for instance 44 Magnum and Pipe Rifle), it would be really great to see the more high quality parts of more scrappy weapons. For example: AK getting more factory like wooden stock with the same pipe adaptor in connection to reciever, high tier AK having sort of AR styled stock with same design higher quality pipe adaptor, without shovel handle of butt stock))

Another one is Bolt Action rifle having not broken wooden furniture and stock at mid level of quality and more polymer like stock and frame furniture.

So those are my questions/suggestions. And again, thank you for a great mod.