Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
cmills

cmills

clarification

1 hour ago, Jost Amman said:

You missed the point probably because you're a "new" player?

In old alphas we had more biomes variety with specific features you don't have with the current ones.

The plains biome was like what you can see in this video:

Reveal hidden contents

Lol no, I'm not a new player. It's just that a lot of people are chirping about this or that being added in without being cognizant of the design philosophy the Fun Pimps seem to have - Just use mods like most active players do if you really want something.

This philosophy is the same reason they're more conservative about zombie variation and gradually gutted portions of the crafting/building/survival mechanics over time.

Since like a17, They've been trimming the fat on what might be deemed trival or redundant, and focusing on progression  and streamlining/refining impactful, prominent features - I'd put some money down that the only "big" content addition they'll make before gold is the inclusion of bandits and a storyline.

Maybe I'm wrong and a Fun Pimp will correct me, but it's been a pretty obvious progression over time in my eyes on the direction of the game.

cmills

cmills

clarification

1 hour ago, Jost Amman said:

In old alphas we had more biomes variety with specific features you don't have with the current ones.

Reveal hidden contents

Lol no, I'm not a new player. It's just that a lot of people are chirping about this or that being added in without being cognizant of the design philosophy the Fun Pimps seem to have - Just use mods like most active players do if you really want something.

This philosophy is the same reason they're more conservative about zombie variation and gradually gutted portions of the crafting/building/survival mechanics over time.

Since like a17, They've been trimming the fat on what might be deemed trival or redundant, and focusing on progression  and streamlining/refining impactful, prominent features - I'd put some money down that the only "big" content addition they'll make before gold is the inclusion of bandits and a storyline.

Maybe I'm wrong and a Fun Pimp will correct me, but it's been a pretty obvious progression over time in my eyes on the direction of the game.

Why hideen until approval? Did I get put on probation or something? Lol

cmills

cmills

29 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

Reveal hidden contents