Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
cmills

cmills

13 hours ago, FranticDan said:

Any chance of the Plains biome coming back?

I mean, you could just set the biome slider for plains to 100% lol. IDK If its worth the time to design and code in its very own biome though..

14 hours ago, faatal said:

That would be nice. We talked about it the other day, but I have not looked at it yet. The spawn percents also need testing for accuracy/correctness.

I feel like re-implementing this would be great for further implementing a progression system. There could be a larger skew of tier 4/5 POI's in the wasteland or unique ones that fit the environment and offer something special.

It would also be pretty cool way to improve world building design, like having a ski lodge/plow truck POI in the snow biome, or roofless style restaurants/wrecked dune buggy POI's in the desert biome, etc. 

cmills

cmills

13 hours ago, FranticDan said:

Any chance of the Plains biome coming back?

I mean, you could just set the biome slider for plains to 100% lol.

14 hours ago, faatal said:

That would be nice. We talked about it the other day, but I have not looked at it yet. The spawn percents also need testing for accuracy/correctness.

I feel like re-implementing this would be great for further implementing a progression system. There could be a larger skew of tier 4/5 POI's in the wasteland or unique ones that fit the environment and offer something special.

It would also be pretty cool way to improve world building design, like having a ski lodge/plow truck POI in the snow biome, or roofless style restaurants/wrecked dune buggy POI's in the desert biome, etc.