Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

Dumb question; since it's come to light that the burnt forest is returning, why were the burnt forest & plains biomes removed initially? I like both of them. I'm very happy that the burnt forest is returning. Sort of curious why they were removed since I think they added a lot of variety & depth to the world. I wasn't playing the game much or reading the patch notes at the time, so I don't know. Thank you!

User

User

Dumb question; since it's come to light that the burnt forest is returning, why were the burnt forest & plains biomes removed initially? I like both of them. I'm very happy that the burnt forest is returning. Sort of curious why they were removed since I think they added a lot of variety & depth to the world. I wasn't playing the game much or reading the patch notes at the time, and wasn't even playing pre a18 or so, so I don't know. Thank you!

User

User

Dumb question; since it's come to light that the burnt forest is returning, why were the burnt forest & plains biomes removed initially? I like both of them. I'm very happy that the burnt forest is returning. Sort of curious why they were removed since I think they added a lot of variety & depth to the world. I wasn't playing the game/reading the patch notes at the time, so I don't know. Thank you!

User

User

Dumb question; since it's come to light that the burnt forest is returning and I wasn't involved with the game too much at the time of the removals, why were the burnt forest & plains biomes removed? I like both of them, very happy the forest is returning. Sort of curious why they were removed since I think they added a lot of variety & depth to the world. Thank you!

User

User

Dumb question; since it's come to light that the burnt forest is returning, since I wasn't involved with the community, or reading patch notes at the time, why were the burnt forest & plains biomes removed? I like both of them, very happy the forest is returning. Sort of curious why they were removed since I think they added a lot of variety & depth to the world. Just sort of curious. Thank you!

User

User

Dumb question; since it's come to light that the burnt forest is returning, since I wasn't involved with the community, or reading patch notes at the time, why was the burnt forest & plains removed? I like both of them, very happy the forest is returning. Sort of curious why they were removed since I think they added a lot of variety & depth to the world. Thank you!