Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
VoltraLux

VoltraLux

7 hours ago, faatal said:

I've not heard mention of that.

My goal is good clean random worlds from any seed that meet our long term biome progression goals and generate fast.

Bug fixing and polish is primarily what it needs. A few new features may sneak in.

It was discussed by Robert, he'd discussed that he created it for level designers to force spawn their latest builds, but would be coming to A22+. It's mentioned during the fourth dev diary stream at 8.40

Edit: Ah it may be something XML related only and already implemented in some capacity, though not included in the RWG gen screen as I wrongly assumed it may have been.

VoltraLux

VoltraLux

7 hours ago, faatal said:

I've not heard mention of that.

My goal is good clean random worlds from any seed that meet our long term biome progression goals and generate fast.

Bug fixing and polish is primarily what it needs. A few new features may sneak in.

It was discussed by Robert, he'd discussed that he created it for level designers to force spawn their latest builds, but would be coming to A22+. It's mentioned during the fourth dev diary stream at 8.40