Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Prydonian

Prydonian

Hi, guys.  I haven't been around for while because I thought a few months off would help the development time pass faster.  I gotta say, I'm surprised to see this thread not replaced by one for A22 yet... I know, you've been talking about it, I read the last few pages.  I was going to make a mostly-joke about that being because they were planning to surprise us by saying, "Haha, there is no A22, next up is 1.0!" but I see someone already did on this very page.  I haven't been able to find anything about why there's not a countdown to A22 yet.  Can I assume the reason is that it's still many months away?

Prydonian

Prydonian

Hi, guys.  I haven't been around for while because I thought a few months off would help the development time pass faster.  I gotta say, I'm surprised to see this thread not replaced by one for A22 yet... I know, you've been talking about it, I read the last few pages.  I was going to make a mostly-joke about that being because they were planning to surprise us by saying, "Haha, there is no A22, next up is 1.0!" but I see someone already did on this very page.  I haven't been able to find anything about why there's not one a countdown to A22 yet.  Can I assume that means it's still many months away?