Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Arez

Arez

20 hours ago, SnowDog1942 said:

Just need to add some adult nudie magazines to increase my glue production.

Oh my god.

What a great profile pic!

17 hours ago, NekoPawtato said:

If I understand correctly, are you saying small loot containers are not disappearing as expected if the container itself is damaged before emptying out the container? They were disappearing for me on A21.2 b30

You know what's disappearing for me? Street decals. On the road that has Bob's Boars on Navezgane, there's that big dip. In that dip I noticed that the newspaper pages disappear when I get close to them. It could be happening elsewhere too; it just hasn't grabbed my attention.

BTW, I just gave birth to page 398!

Arez

Arez

20 hours ago, SnowDog1942 said:

Just need to add some adult nudie magazines to increase my glue production.

Oh my god.

What a great profile pic!

17 hours ago, NekoPawtato said:

If I understand correctly, are you saying small loot containers are not disappearing as expected if the container itself is damaged before emptying out the container? They were disappearing for me on A21.2 b30

You know what's disappearing for me? Street decals. On the road that has Bob's Boars on Navezgane, there's that big dip. In that dip I noticed that the newspaper pages disappear when I get close to them. It could be happening elsewhere too; it just hasn't grabbed my attention.