Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
FramFramson

FramFramson

20 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

Nice one smartass, your line would be funny, except for the fact that the game it's already set mostly in the late 90's, based on other tech you can see.

There are inconsistencies there too, honestly, like flat screens on the walls, but at the same time, you see a lot of furniture which is clearly outdated now.

It's goten better however, compared to previous versions, since they could finally introduce custom made stuff, more coherent with the general "tech level" the want to convey.

But that was the whole point of my post: I don't care about these kind of details, since I can still get a general impression from the game that doesn't break my immersion.

The in-game calendar you sometimes see on shop or office walls literally shows a year in the 2030's

EDIT: 2034, as Roland pointed out.

FramFramson

FramFramson

20 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

Nice one smartass, your line would be funny, except for the fact that the game it's already set mostly in the late 90's, based on other tech you can see.

There are inconsistencies there too, honestly, like flat screens on the walls, but at the same time, you see a lot of furniture which is clearly outdated now.

It's goten better however, compared to previous versions, since they could finally introduce custom made stuff, more coherent with the general "tech level" the want to convey.

But that was the whole point of my post: I don't care about these kind of details, since I can still get a general impression from the game that doesn't break my immersion.

The in-game calendar you sometimes see on shop or office walls literally shows a year in the 2030's

EDIT: 2034, as Roland pointed out.

FramFramson

FramFramson

19 minutes ago, Jost Amman said: