Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Lostyouthkhat

Lostyouthkhat

So after a lot of hours in navesgane some feedback for the alpha 21/Navesgane:

Positive:

- Really nice new decoration possibilites --> makes the base much more lifelike

- Very well designed new buildings and nice old overhauls as well

- The new cosmetic overhauls like cars, loot, pavewalks and so on boosted the immersion of the world by a lot

- The specialization of the traders gives the player more reasons to do quests from different traders in every biome, even tho some are a lot more useful than others

- The trader stage is well balanced

- The new magazines are pretty well balanced mostly even tho grinding some specific ones can be very exhausting

- The loot progress is well balanced

- The infections quests are fun to play and offer a good reward

- Finally we have a normal water, thank you!

- Some nice changes like wireless cabels, less fuel from salvaging cars, robotic turrent ammunition costs lead instead of iron etc. 

Negative:

- Trader locations could be moved towards the middle of the biome, since the green trader is far away from the town for example and often gives quests to the snow biome or burned forest biome as a result. --> Maybe the idea, that a trader only gives you quest in his own biome would fit in navesgane. I couldnt get a quest to the reworked Hospital btw. (possible bug?)

- Level 5/6 missions could provide some more special loot, since they can take a long time to finish compared to level 4 ones and the loot is only slightly better. The packages like the security camera one sound very well, but just contains  basic stuff, that you can buy  at the traders early in the game for cheap. --> Maybe it would be cool to have a unique loot in every tier 5 poi, that you can only get from this specific one. (Similiar to the super corn)

- Way too much vehicle damage for hits. It should be like 1/4 of the current one

- Trader can give the same quest to your and your friend, even when allied and in a party

- Screamers can very annoying, especially in flat high tier buildings like the new prisons. At the end we actually had more zombies coming because of the screamers than we had in the tier 6 mission. --> Maybe screamers could be switched to bigger wandering hordes (with no ferals and greens). That would be more realistic and still challenging 

- Injuries happen way too often - Even with 3-5 points in pain tolerance you still get a ton of injuries when a zombie manages to hit you. This can be very frustrating..

- Still a LOT of cosmetic stuff we see in buildings but cant craft for our own base. We need way more doors and  lights to be craftable for example

- The weather is sometimes too dominant. It rains nearly every 2 days in the green biome including dark clouds etc. 

- The special trader quest is a huge disappointment for everyone not knowing what it is about --> it could be called different or transfered into a real "special" quest, that ends at the next trader. 

I really enjoyed my playthrough now and i hope you guys come up with some good ideas for the next big update :)

Some story and bandits sounds awesome to me, even tho i am still wishing for friendly npcs except for the traders.

Lostyouthkhat

Lostyouthkhat

Positive:

- The new cosmetic overhauls like cars, loot, pavewalks and so on boosted the immersion of the world by a lot

- The specialization of the traders gives the player more reasons to do quests from different traders in every biome, even tho some are a lot more useful than others

- The new magazines are pretty well balanced mostly even tho grinding some specific ones can be very exhausting

- Some nice changes like wireless cabels, less fuel from salvaging cars, robotic turrent ammunition costs lead instead of iron etc. 

Negative:

- Trader locations could be moved towards the middle of the biome, since the green trader is far away from the town for example and often gives quests to the snow biome or burned forest biome as a result. --> Maybe the idea, that a trader only gives you quest in his own biome would fit in navesgane. I couldnt get a quest to the reworked Hospital btw. (possible bug?)

- Level 5/6 missions could provide some more special loot, since they can take a long time to finish compared to level 4 ones and the loot is only slightly better. The packages like the security camera one sound very well, but just contains  basic stuff, that you can buy  at the traders early in the game for cheap. --> Maybe it would be cool to have a unique loot in every tier 5 poi, that you can only get from this specific one. (Similiar to the super corn)

- Way too much vehicle damage for hits. It should be like 1/4 of the current one

- Trader can give the same quest to your and your friend, even when allied and in a party

- Screamers can very annoying, especially in flat high tier buildings like the new prisons. At the end we actually had more zombies coming because of the screamers than we had in the tier 6 mission. --> Maybe screamers could be switched to bigger wandering hordes (with no ferals and greens). That would be more realistic and still challenging 

- Injuries happen way too often - Even with 3-5 points in pain tolerance you still get a ton of injuries when a zombie manages to hit you. This can be very frustrating..

- Still a LOT of cosmetic stuff we see in buildings but cant craft for our own base. We need way more doors and  lights to be craftable for example

- The weather is sometimes too dominant. It rains nearly every 2 days in the green biome including dark clouds etc. 

I really enjoyed my playthrough now and i hope you guys come up with some good ideas for the next big update :)

Some story and bandits sounds awesome to me, even tho i am still wishing for friendly npcs except for the traders.

Lostyouthkhat

Lostyouthkhat

Positive:

Negative:

- Still a LOT of cosmetic stuff we see in buildings but cant craft for our own base. We need way more doors and  lights to be craftable for example.

Lostyouthkhat

Lostyouthkhat

Positive:

- Some nice changes like wireless cabels, less fuel from salvaging cars, 

Negative:

- Still a LOT of cosmetic stuff we see in buildings but cant craft for our own base. We need way more doors and  lights to be craftable for example.

Lostyouthkhat

Lostyouthkhat

Positive:

- Some nice changes like wireless cabels, less fuel from salvaging cars, 

Negative: