Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Sephiroth87xz

Sephiroth87xz

4 hours ago, meilodasreh said:

Then I guess this is the main thing why your crafting may not at all keep up with trader supplies.

Now with the new magazine system, you will find more magazines according to which perk you invested in.

So now you basically don't "adapt/act according" to the new progression system, so you can't really complain that it is not balanced 🤔

Perk into guns and knifes, and you will progress faster into better weapons because you find more magazines.

Independent from this, balance will be subject to further changes for quite a long while.

In fact we're out of an experimental alpha for only a few days, where a new progression system was first introduced.

Of course it isn't already perfectly fitting.

It is still an alpha, which really does say "not at all finished/polished" by itself, even when none of the devs would have mentioned it now.

5 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

They overhauled the crafting system based on player feedback for those that enjoy that part of the game.  That implies that they want people to craft if they so choose.

Balancing is always going to be a challenge as players who always want crafting levels to be higher than looted /trader items will be in conflict of those that wants to find it in loot.

You also pointed out that you have no weapon perks, which will slow progression even further.  I have perks in archery, knives, and pistols, and I been finding those weapons, parts, and magazines more in loot than the other weapons.  That is how the game knows how you are playing and increasing the odds of you finding those types of items geared towards your playstyle.

you also don’t have to use weapons and equipment you find in loot or traders.  Nothing is preventing you from only using gear you craft yourself.  I do that all the time and it makes the game play exciting.

You should read better.

I was saying i not have perks for the weapons i was finding in loot/traders/quests.

I was getting shoting and various rifles quality 3-5.

But instead i have perks for knife and pistol, at rank 3 or 4.

Basically loot/traders/quests was giving to me stronger weapons from types i don't even have perks.

With too much consistence to be luck, considered was over 50 days.

There is simple a problem of balance between crafting and loot/traders/quests.

Developer already answered so i will wait and see how they want to resolve this unbalanced situation.

Sephiroth87xz

Sephiroth87xz

Then I guess this is the main thing why your crafting may not at all keep up with trader supplies.

Now with the new magazine system, you will find more magazines according to which perk you invested in.

So now you basically don't "adapt/act according" to the new progression system, so you can't really complain that it is not balanced 🤔

Perk into guns and knifes, and you will progress faster into better weapons because you find more magazines.

Independent from this, balance will be subject to further changes for quite a long while.

In fact we're out of an experimental alpha for only a few days, where a new progression system was first introduced.

It is still an alpha, which really does say "not at all finished/polished" by itself, even when none of the devs would have mentioned it now.

They overhauled the crafting system based on player feedback for those that enjoy that part of the game.  That implies that they want people to craft if they so choose.

Balancing is always going to be a challenge as players who always want crafting levels to be higher than looted /trader items will be in conflict of those that wants to find it in loot.

You also pointed out that you have no weapon perks, which will slow progression even further.  I have perks in archery, knives, and pistols, and I been finding those weapons, parts, and magazines more in loot than the other weapons.  That is how the game knows how you are playing and increasing the odds of you finding those types of items geared towards your playstyle.

you also don’t have to use weapons and equipment you find in loot or traders.  Nothing is preventing you from only using gear you craft yourself.  I do that all the time and it makes the game play exciting.

You should read better.

I was saying i not have perks for the weapons i was finding in loot/traders/quests.

Basically loot/traders/quests was giving to me stronger weapons from types i don't even have perks.

With too much consistence to be luck.

Developer already answered so i will wait and see how they want to resolve this unbalanced situation.

Sephiroth87xz

Sephiroth87xz

You should read better.

Sephiroth87xz

Sephiroth87xz

You should read better.

Developer already answered so i will wait and see how they want to resolve.