Solar Powered Helicopter

Zilox

Ok first impressions, its really cool looking and the screenshots don't do it justice, the model is awesome looking.

its kinda expensive to build but you don't have to worry about fuel at all so in the long run maybe that's ok.

not sure if intentional or not but the seat does not change colors with the dye, but not sure if it needs to, it might be too much if it did.

i like green on the blades but it starts to look a little out of place once you start adding different dyes. not really a big deal

it is really fast and you can definitely zip around the map quickly

As for the controls, its kinda weird but i think i can get used to it, it did take me a few tries to figure out how to fly straight lol  i kept flipping over and facing the direction i just came from hahaha

the best thing i like about it is the fact it doesn't start falling out of the sky if you go to look at the map lol

awesome job dude and thanks for another vehicle to add to my ever growing collection of modded vehicles in the game.

12 hours ago, DEATH MECHANIC said:

Ok first impressions, its really cool looking and the screenshots don't do it justice, the model is awesome looking.

its kinda expensive to build but you don't have to worry about fuel at all so in the long run maybe that's ok.

not sure if intentional or not but the seat does not change colors with the dye, but not sure if it needs to, it might be too much if it did.

i like green on the blades but it starts to look a little out of place once you start adding different dyes. not really a big deal

it is really fast and you can definitely zip around the map quickly

As for the controls, its kinda weird but i think i can get used to it, it did take me a few tries to figure out how to fly straight lol  i kept flipping over and facing the direction i just came from hahaha

the best thing i like about it is the fact it doesn't start falling out of the sky if you go to look at the map lol

awesome job dude and thanks for another vehicle to add to my ever growing collection of modded vehicles in the game.

Yeah didn't look good with the seat dyed as well. As for the green it does look a bit odd, but having it change color didn't look good either, it matches with certain colors like black. Control's definitely have a learning curve but you can get around pretty well once you get the hang of it. 

Edited by Zilox (see edit history)