Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LordSoth01

LordSoth01

On 10/10/2024 at 9:44 AM, Vyasa said:

Oof, it has been awhile since I looked at this mod.  I wonder if anything is new...

THEY ADDED DINOSAURS???

I don't suppose there is a mod that removes the zombies and replaces them with dinosaurs and the spiders pack?

Hmmm not that I've seen... but I have seen similar.
You could probably use something like FPS Murder Chickens (can consider murder chickens mini-dinos too, lol) and kind of do what they did to suppress mobs and replace them with the murder chickens and just use the entity lists and entity groups for the dino packs (Dark's Dinos and OAK's Cold Ones) as well as any other packs that may have prehistoric style critters from dragons to actual dinosaurs.

LordSoth01

LordSoth01

On 10/10/2024 at 9:44 AM, Vyasa said:

Oof, it has been awhile since I looked at this mod.  I wonder if anything is new...

THEY ADDED DINOSAURS???

I don't suppose there is a mod that removes the zombies and replaces them with dinosaurs and the spiders pack?

Hmmm not that I've seen... but I have seen similar.
You could probably use something like FPS Murder Chickens (can consider murder chickens mini-dinos too, lol) and kind of do what they did to suppress mobs and replace them with the murder chickens and just use the entity lists and entity groups for the dino packs (Dark's Dinos and OAK's Cold Ones) as well as any other packs that may have prehistory style critters from dragons to actual dinosaurs.