Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
marbu

marbu

Why i cannot give any soldier a weapon? it worked before now it doesnt.

On 8/9/2024 at 2:28 PM, PyegamingYT said:

Hello! Im trying to load the mod 0-Score. I have the latest version for 1.0 But every time I load and check the console I see

"Failed initializing ModAPI instance on mod '0-SCore_sphereil; from DLL 'SCore.dll'
"EXC Could not load file or asssembly '0Harmony, Version=222.13.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies."

Is there something I've done wrong? Its version 1.0.45.853 the latest

Do repair game on steam, that fixed it for me. Also make sure you do not use experimental version.

Also make sure you have the harmony folder in "Mods" folder, i uploaded the harmony folder:

https://easyupload.io/t90com

I myselfe have a question, why i cannot give soldiers any weapons? it worked in A21

marbu

marbu

Hello! Im trying to load the mod 0-Score. I have the latest version for 1.0 But every time I load and check the console I see

"Failed initializing ModAPI instance on mod '0-SCore_sphereil; from DLL 'SCore.dll'
"EXC Could not load file or asssembly '0Harmony, Version=222.13.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies."

Do repair game on steam, that fixed it for me. Also make sure you do not use experimental version.

Also make sure you have the harmony folder in "Mods" folder, i uploaded the harmony folder:

https://easyupload.io/t90com

marbu

marbu