Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ghostsniper

ghostsniper

Hi xyth, thanks for reaching back, and is this correct? What I'm understanding from you is that this modding for changing the xp of opening the NPC inventory, is in mods/blob/main/0-SCore?

Waiting on your reply.

I haven't been on my laptop recently, but I'll be able to take a look today/tonight.

Also, would I have to change what I changed on my other users' laptop(s), or would their data change to my edited change when joining my world?

ghostsniper

ghostsniper

Hi xyth, thanks for reaching back, and is this correct? What I'm understanding from you is that this modding for changing the xp of opening the NPC inventory, is in mods/blob/main/0-score?

Waiting on your reply.

I haven't been on my laptop recently, but I'll be able to take a look today/tonight.

Also, would I have to change what I changed on my other users' laptop(s), or would their data change to my edited change when joining my world?

ghostsniper

ghostsniper

Hi xyth, thanks for reaching back, and is this correct? What I'm understanding from you is that this modding for changing the xp of opening the NPC inventory, is in mods/blob/main/0-score?

Waiting on your reply.