Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
XSpeller

XSpeller

Hey there, sooo about DarknessFalls + npc (and Sorcery but mainly DF) i have a UNTESTED "theory/solution", its working fine until now but i expect issues with npc inventory and weapon swaping so im ignoring both funcionalities but the AI part seens to be working just fine

I was reading the scripts xmls etc and doing some debugging, the way i understand is that the npccore kinda creates a type of lootcontainer and use it as the npc inventory, and this is the issue i have when using with DF i keep getting lootcontainer null when i open any loot.

So what i did is empty the /config/loot.xml file, its still there but its empty and it seens to be kinda working for now so my theory is that the imcompatbility is somewhere beetween DF and the npc inventory.

Extra: i also emptied the entitygroups file because i want to spawn the npcs my self and i was getting some errors but i can say it helped

XSpeller

XSpeller

Hey there, sooo about DarknessFalls + npc (and Sorcery but mainly DF) i have a UNTESTED "theory/solution", its working fine until now but i expect issues with npc inventory and weapon swaping so im ignoring both funcionalities but the AI part seens to be working just fine

I was reading the scripts xmls etc and doing some debugging, the way i understand is that the npccore kinda creates a type of lootcontainer and use it as the npc inventory, and this is the issue i have when using with DF i keep getting lootcontainer null when i open any loot.

So what i did is empty the /config/loot.xml file, its still there but its empty and it seens to be kinda working for now so my theory is that the imcompatbility is somewhere beetween DF and the npc inventory.

Extra: i also emptied the entitygroups file because i want to spawn the npcs my self and i was getting some errors but i can say it helped

On another subject

Is the SuvivozPack dead for Alpha21?

I enjoy the girls talking makes the game less stale

XSpeller

XSpeller

On another subject

XSpeller

XSpeller

On another subject

Is the SuvivozPack dead? 

didnt find a Alpha21 one and the girls talking make the game less stale for me