Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
willthefluteboy

willthefluteboy

1 hour ago, bdubyah said:

I turn it off in Wasteland's blocks.xml. Might need to reset the POIs to make it work, or start a new save. Not sure how the protection being off lends to camping in them at night. They are able to be destroyed like all other POIs.

That's the thing, the first 7 days if any person on the server decides to go near the traders the zombies will completely demolish the place and kill the trader. Kinda preventative so we don't need someone to admin in the trader whenever someone does something like that. Also we are unsure if the Big Rocket's count as trader poi's as they are defended by the power armor guys. So hiding out in a big rocket at night would make things too easy. :p I will keep searching. We also want the whole doors closing and it kicks people out of the poi to work as it should too. Just my friends preferences after all. 

I do really appreciate all the help. I feel like I noob that I didn't see the options in that file. XD

willthefluteboy

willthefluteboy

56 minutes ago, bdubyah said:

I turn it off in Wasteland's blocks.xml. Might need to reset the POIs to make it work, or start a new save. Not sure how the protection being off lends to camping in them at night. They are able to be destroyed like all other POIs.

That's the thing, the first 7 days if any person on the server decides to go near the traders the zombies will completely demolish the place and kill the trader. Kinda preventative so we don't need someone to admin in the trader whenever someone does something like that. Also we are unsure if the Big Rocket's count as trader poi's as they are defended by the power armor guys. So hiding out in a big rocket at night would make things too easy. :p I will keep searching. We also want the whole doors closing and it kicks people out of the poi to work as it should too. Just my friends prefrences afterall. 

1 hour ago, bdubyah said:

That's the thing, the first 7 days if any person on the server decides to go near the traders the zombies will completely demolish the place and kill the trader. Kinda preventative so we don't need someone to admin in the trader whenever someone does something like that. Also we are unsure if the Big Rocket's count as trader poi's as they are defended by the power armor guys. So hiding out in a big rocket at night would make things too easy. :p I will keep searching. We also want the whole doors closing and it kicks people out of the poi to work as it should too. Just my friends preferences after all. 

I do really appreciate all the help. I feel like I noob that I didn't see the options in that file. XD