Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Crepes7

Crepes7

On 10/19/2023 at 2:11 PM, lordneg said:

can you hire the raiders?

Thankfully this issue got resolved!  No, I couldn't hire raiders.

6 hours ago, xyth said:

There should be a Whiteriver faction book you can cheat in.

That book is for faction testing and not intended for use in loot or gameplay, for the reasons you discovered.  It could all work as expected, but all that isnt coded yet.

Thanks for the response - that issue was already resolved, thankfully.  I'm still having the issue though of a downtown Wasteland area spawning in *tons* of NPC's (like 20+ battling each other) and they keep spawning more and more until my framerate is like 5 FPS. 

Any help is appreciated on that front!

Crepes7

Crepes7

On 10/19/2023 at 2:11 PM, lordneg said:

can you hire the raiders?

I mostly do have them just stand where you are standing.  I worry about them defending themselves when I am not close.  I have found a few of them dead. idk.

Thankfully this issue got resolved!  No, I couldn't hire raiders.

6 hours ago, xyth said:

There should be a Whiteriver faction book you can cheat in.

That book is for faction testing and not intended for use in loot or gameplay, for the reasons you discovered.  It could all work as expected, but all that isnt coded yet.

Thanks for the response - that issue was already resolved, thankfully.  I'm still having the issue though of a downtown Wasteland area spawning in *tons* of NPC's (like 20+ battling each other) and they keep spawning more and more until my framerate is like 5 FPS. 

Any help is appreciated on that front!