Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
lighttoro

lighttoro

hello, thanks to the team and everyone who contributed to this awesome mod!

Currently I'm having an issue with the hired NPC hunting mode. With that hunting mode on by default after hiring, my hired NPC would just act like Full Control mode instead and will not seek out nearby zombies or threat even when i command them to patrol. The hired NPC would only attack when I'm being attacked or when i attacked first regardless of the changing of the modes. I might have accidentally removed or edited the files/xml while trying to make this "playable" with darkness falls. So far it doesn't show any red/yellow error logs plus I'm MP hosting for my friends and everything is working perfectly fine as intended for THEM EXECPT me. If anyone here could advise or tell me where to look at to fix this would be appreciated! Thanks all. 

lighttoro

lighttoro

hello, thanks to the team and everyone who contributed to this awesome mod!

Currently I'm having an issue with the hired NPC hunting mode. With that hunting mode on by default after hiring, my hired NPC would just act like Full Control mode instead and will not seek out nearby zombies or threat even when i command them to patrol. The hired NPC would only attack when im being attacked or when i attacked first regardless of the changing of the modes. I might have accidentally removed or edited the files/xml while trying to make this "playable" with darkness falls. So far it doesn't show any red/yellow error logs plus I'm MP hosting for my friends and everything is working perfectly fine as intended for THEM except me . If anyone here could advise or tell me where to look at to fix this would be appreciated! Thanks all