Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
fable

fable

Hi! 

So I have been trying to install this mod for quite some time....... I have downloaded all of the relevant files several times using all of the appropriate links.... Nothing seems to be working.... It does not let me craft or search anything and if that is not an issue it comes up with a red message in the source as I am trying to create my character.... Is this mod broken? I wanted to try it out but nothing is working. This is the wasteland mod I am talking about and it seems to be completely broken right now......

fable

fable

Hi! 

So I have been trying to install this mod for quite some time....... I have downloaded all of the relevant files several times using all of the appropriate links.... Nothing seems to be working.... It does not let me craft or search anything and if that is not an issue it comes up with a red message in the source as I am trying to create my character.... Is this mod broken? I wanted to try it out but nothing is working.