Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ALo

ALo

i see it has been asked before, but it's been awhile and im hoping there's an easy answer to this question... is there a blanket way to lower spawn rates of npc's ?

i assume i could manually edit the entire entitygroups file and reduce them from say .15 to .01 and that would probably work, but im hoping for a method that doesnt involve changing a 100 lines of code individually.

the reason im asking is because i used to have lots of zombies in my world, but now with the npc's running amok everywhere and wiping out all the zeds my world is looking pretty empty.

if there's another idea like making npc's non-aggressive unless attacked that would also be a start in the right direction.

ALo

ALo

i see it has been asked before, but it's been awhile and im hoping there's an easy answer to this question... is there a blanket way to lower spawn rates of npc's ?

i assume i could manually edit the entire entitygroups file and reduce them from say .15 to .01 and that would probably work, but im hoping for a method that doesnt involve changing a 100 lines of code individually.