Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
PitMonk

PitMonk

spelling error

Hello Everyone.
I have been here before but the site seems to have forgotten me so had to create a new profile.
Whilst I have modded (just XML) for 7DTD in the past, Im not a coder, Im a hardware guy mostly.

I came across your project and just had to give it a try.
Following tutorials and an awful lot of reading, I have today published my first ever mod containing 3D modelling and Unity, and what a steep learning curve it has been, Im mentally exhausted after just 2 weeks. Its published on nexusmods.com/7daystodie

I wanted to come and say "Thank You" to this community for all your previous posts which allowed me to follow along and complete this mod.
This is a great project and idea and it really opens up the game.

I look forward to getting more involved.

PitMonk

PitMonk

Hello Everyone.
I have been here before but the site seems to have forgotten me so had to create a new profile.
Whilst I have modded (just XML) for 7DTD in the past, Im not a coder, Im a hardware guy mostly.

I came across your project and just had to give it a try.
Following tutorials and an awful lot of reading, I have today published my first ever mod containing 3D modelling and Unity, and what a steep learning curve it has been, Im mentally exhausted after just 2 weeks. Its published on nexusmods.com/7daystodie

I wanted to come and say "Thank You" to this community for all your previous posts which aloud me to follow along and complete this mod.
This is a great project and idea and it really opens up the game.

I look forward to getting more involved.