Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Crepes7

Crepes7

Problem.  In a downtown Wasteland area, there are HUGE numbers of NPC's spawning in and it's creating a downtown warzone.  Like 20+ friendly and bandit NPC's in a TDM match, and it's destroying my framerate.  Happened multiple times, and is only happening in a Wasteland city area.

Help appreciated!  Maybe  how to turn down NPC spawn rate?

Doubt it makes a difference, but I'm running a *slightly* older version of SCore (21.1.50.839) and/or XNPCCore (21.1.0.6) because I got this mod in September and the intro post said to not update unless you start a new game save.

Crepes7

Crepes7

Problem.  In a downtown Wasteland area, there are HUGE numbers of NPC's spawning in and it's creating a downtown warzone.  Like 20+ friendly and bandit NPC's in a TDM match, and it's destroying my framerate.  Happened multiple times, and is only happening in a Wasteland city area.

Crepes7

Crepes7

Problem.  In a downtown Wasteland area, there are HUGE numbers of NPC's spawning in and it's creating a downtown warzone.  Like 20+ friendly and bandit NPC's in a TDM match, and it's destroying my framerate.  Happened multiple times.