Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
joshk666

joshk666

21 hours ago, lordneg said:

I cam here to see if I can figure this out also. I would like them to walk around. thanks :)

i do know (for me anyways) the ai pathing is a bit buggy so i've taken to using the "guard and return to where i am standing" command for semi reliable base defense, but i never use them as companions because i lose them to the disappearing glitch in  the game. i'm trying to learn about this block i found known as the "pathing cube" and the "patrol coded route" command. 

edit: if anyone would know the coding you make patrols with those that would be a game changer for me thank you!

joshk666

joshk666

20 hours ago, lordneg said:

I cam here to see if I can figure this out also. I would like them to walk around. thanks :)

i do know (for me anyways) the ai pathing is a bit buggy so i've taken to using the "guard and return to where i am standing" command for semi reliable base defense, but i never use them as companions because i lose them to the disappearing glitch in  the game. i'm trying to learn about this block i found known as the "pathing cube" and the "patrol coded route" command.