Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
drkstardragon

drkstardragon

On 9/29/2023 at 3:05 AM, SpardaFamily said:

I hired 3 Soldiers but only 1st hired shoot to zombies. Other 2 just walk around with me. Even in Hunt control they are just walking with me. And couple questions. 

1)Do they need ammo?

2)How increase survivability? Do they use Medical supplies?

1) no

2) they heal themselves slowly over time

On 10/2/2023 at 1:14 PM, Dagger Digwillow said:

Hey guys, love your work and enjoying the mod but how do I tone down the frequency of the news NPCs/zombies? I'd like them to rarely appear as kind of an interesting encounter but right now I'm running into them everywhere and my maps seems like an active war zone. 

set their spawning chance lower in entity groups xml

On 10/6/2023 at 4:45 PM, lordneg said:

so how do I give my NPCs different weapons? Thanks :)

place the desired weapon in their backpack, then there is an option in dialogue to tell them to use a certain weapon, if it is in their backpack and they are enabled to use it then the option will be there to switch to it, i can tell you right now that the packs ive done not all weapons are enabled for all npcs, you can see which weapons they can use by looking at the tags in the entityclass xml

drkstardragon

drkstardragon

On 9/29/2023 at 3:05 AM, SpardaFamily said:

I hired 3 Soldiers but only 1st hired shoot to zombies. Other 2 just walk around with me. Even in Hunt control they are just walking with me. And couple questions. 

1)Do they need ammo?

2)How increase survivability? Do they use Medical supplies?

1) no

2) they heal themselves slowly over time

On 10/2/2023 at 1:14 PM, Dagger Digwillow said:

Hey guys, love your work and enjoying the mod but how do I tone down the frequency of the news NPCs/zombies? I'd like them to rarely appear as kind of an interesting encounter but right now I'm running into them everywhere and my maps seems like an active war zone. 

set their spawning chance lower in entity groups xml

On 10/6/2023 at 4:45 PM, lordneg said:

so how do I give my NPCs different weapons? Thanks :)

place the desired weapon in their backpack, then there is an option in dialogue to tell them to use a certain weapon, if it is in their backpack and they are enabled to use it then the option will be there to switch to it